ad free

Kamal to Shruthi Haasan’

Responsibility is double on Shruthi Haasan’s shoulders, for she is carrying a great legacy with her. Daughter of Kamal Haasan, who needs no introduction, the actress is aware that attention will be more on her when compared to others.

“Dad would say that we should dedicate ourselves fully to a film no matter whether it runs successfully or not. And I am following his words,” says the multifaceted young talent, who is good at music, acting and singing.

Dubbing as ‘silly’ dividing Indian film industry into different languages, Shruthi says, “As far as I am concerned, I am acting in Indian movies. I am not bothered about in which language I am acting in.”

Currently acting opposite Suriya in ‘7am Arivu’, directed by A R Murugadoss and produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin, Shruthi is happy about her last film ‘Anaganaga O Dheerudu’ in Telugu opposite Siddarth.