ad free

Bangalore rave party has caused quite a stir in the Tollywood

Since early morning, the Bangalore rave party has caused quite a stir in the Tollywood industry. Numerous drug kinds were used during the event, according to police investigations, which sparked debate and broad worry in the sector. The tragedy has raised awareness of drug misuse issues and how it affects the entertainment industry, leading to calls for tougher laws and enforcement to stop similar incidents from happening in the future. Notable individuals' participation in the event has increased public discussion and media attention to the problem.

I'm in Hyderabad right now. didn't attend the rave party in Bangalore. As you can see, this is my house. I got calls informing me that I had attended a rave party in Bangalore and that I had been taken into custody by the police. Friends in the media called and obtained clarification. About me, they did not write news. After learning the news, the entire family laughed. He recently got a divorce from his wife.